Thursday, March 1, 2012

A KRAFTIN' KIMMIE SKETCH!


Hey all!! How are ya tonight!! Stopping by with a KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGE! SO excited about THIS one!! I don't know that I have EVER gotten to play along with the Krafty Girls!! Here is their challenge for this week!

I actually had this image colored up for a WHILE now!! It was in my little bin of stuff that was READY to be turned into SOMETHING?? Woohoo!! Do you have one of those bins? I am SO glad this image got turned into a card! The image is CHARLOTTE from Kraftin' Kimmie and the sentiment is Kimmie's too; it is from the EVERYDAY SENTIMENTS! I have had these, I SWEAR, from the beginning! Well, let's just say they were among the ORIGINAL Kimmie's!! I LOVE them!! However, I MUST admit? They NEED more LOVE!! That is something I will DEF need to work on!! Haha!
Now, I wish I could remember EVERYTHING about the ingredients, BUT, like I said....it has been sitting here for a WHILE!! Poor thing!! There it was in a little bag, cardstock, DSP, and colored image! Just waiting!! Haha! Let's see.........I used PTI Raspberry Fizz cardstock and Basic Grey DSP. I punched out the sentiment with my SU Word Window punch and embossed the PINK strips of cardstock with my CB Seeing Spots embossing folder! Oh and I usually am able to list, for ya, my Copic colors? I am afraid I CANNOT remember back that far! Haha! Next time, I promise! Hope you can join in with the KIMMIE challenge too!! It was FUN!! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my GUEST Designer post!! For WHOM? You may ask? Well you will have to visit to find out!! Hehe! Thanks for checking in on me tonight!! See you tomorrow!! Remember..............................ENJOY LIFE!!


MY CREATION: KK Charlotte & Everyday Sentiments, PTI Raspberry Fizz CS, Basic Grey DSP, SU Word Window Punch,CB Embossing Folder Seeing Spots, Copics

0 comments: