Thursday, December 17, 2009


Hey there SASSY Sistahs!! How are you? What is new my friends? Today is a QUICK one for you!! I have this weeks SASSY Challenge, brought to you by our girl Lelia!! Head over to the SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS blog to get all the deets!! I hope you will play along!!! You know there will be PRIZES!!! I am outta' here gals! I have sick twins and have to go to school for Kyah!! ACKK, hope I can get to school for her! Fun, fun everyone!! Hope you have an AWESOME day!! I will check in on you tomorrow, with some Pickled creations and a Delightful FREEBIE!!! WOOHOO!! ENJOY LIFE!!

**I just LOVE this SASSY SKATES image!!


5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute! I love how you used that sketch!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute card! I love your interpretation of the sketch. I hope the twins feel better REAL quick!

Hugs,
Lelia

Debby said...

Very cute! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Anita said...

Hope your chiclets are feeling better! {Hugs}

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I hope you are having a better day today... I hope the twins are on the mend! Your card is beautiful (as always)! Go to my blog and check out the award I have for you there...
hugs,
Georgia